Sunday 12 October 2014

Apple May

Photographed by ThePixe1

Recently Apple May had an AMAZING sale on mens clothing, unfortunately I found out with not enough time to do anything special for it, I was lucky to find out at all, I would never have known if not for my friend Violett. So one I got there, I wasted no time, and shopped till I was pretty much out of L$. Despite the fact the sale is over now, if you have never been to Apple May designs, or just not been for a while it is definitely worth a trip to see what there is on offer, even at full rice its money well spent.

Photographed by ThePixe1
Outfit
Worn Denim Jeans (XS) - Light ][ Apple May Designs
LazyDay Sweatshirt [S] - Grey Graphic ][ Apple May Designs
(AMD) Bad Day Face Tattoo *Modify to Tint* ][ Apple May Designs
Broken Nerd Glasses - Steel ][ Apple May Designs
Exile::Machinehead Natural Fusion 2 ][ TMD Oct '14

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Established June 1st 2014 The Pixel Cheesecake
A Blog by Pixel Cheesecake Panda