Friday 10 October 2014

Look no hands

Decorated by Poorlemon, Photographed by ThePixe1

Sometimes even as adults its fun to just let go and see where the journey takes us. My favourite time of the month has rolled around again, and while its no secret that here we try to blog a variety of things The Mens Dept is always one of my favourites, its nice to see an event that caters heavily towards men, and that is something that I feel it needs to be praised for.

As per the norm, I spent a large bulk of my monthly allowance at this event, and I have a lot to show for it. Start of with this simple, smart casual look that combines the work of one of my favourites Blankline and someone new to me ::K::. Topped off with yet another wonderful..VERY reasonably priced hair by Exile which I just had to buy several of the different colour packs, and seriously considered the fat pack.
Photographed by ThePixe1
Outfit
Exile::Machinehead Dark Browns ][ TMD Oct '14
BlankLine_Dungaree shirts_Male ][ TMD Oct '14
BlankLine_KnitJacket_M_Khaki  ][ TMD Oct '14
::K:: Leggy Trousers Homme Charcoal  ][ TMD Oct '14
Espadrille-Loafers (Beige) R / Step on ver. ][ Sleepy Eddy
{Sleepy Eddy} Boston Glasses (Black) ][ Sleepy Eddy
AITUI - Tiny Plugs - Arrows [L]  __click to resize ][ Aitui

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Established June 1st 2014 The Pixel Cheesecake
A Blog by Pixel Cheesecake Panda